Wel­come, Guest
User­name: Pass­word: Remem­ber me

TOPIC: Blade Com­pan­ion v.06

Blade Com­pan­ion v.06 3 years 8 months ago #3910

• Herr Ter­ror
  • I necro threads
  • Thank you received: 18
So, I had been work­ing on some­thing com­pletely com­pre­hen­sive, that would cal­cu­late every­thing and take in to account Asset bonuses/​penalties for cer­tain actions, etc. How­ever, I reached the limit of what Excel can do, so that’s on hold unless I can get work­ing on an app.

In the mean­time, here’s a dif­fer­ent resource I put together, that bal­ances doing some of the work, while also being print­able. There’s a main tab that will auto-​populate the dam­age data, with a sim­ple option and a detailed option for Refs (I know some­one recently posted they were look­ing for some­thing like this).

The detailed com­bat break­down is likely bro­ken, but the sim­ple cal­cu­la­tor should work.

Blade Com­pan­ion v.06
“Bro­ken necks, splat­tered patel­las, sev­ered arter­ies: These are the things from which dreams are made.”
— Road War­rior Hawk
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Michael, Allan

Blade Com­pan­ion v.06 3 years 8 months ago #3916

• Allan
  • Thank you received: 131
Hello,
Got to work today and tried to open it but it is say­ing its pass­word pro­tected, is there a trick to open­ing it?
Allan
Mourn for us oppressed in fear
Chained and shack­led we are bound
Free­dom choked in dread we live
Since Tyrant was enthroned

Blade Com­pan­ion v.06 3 years 7 months ago #3923

• Herr Ter­ror
  • I necro threads
  • Thank you received: 18
Fixed the source file to remove the pass­word. For the copy you down­loaded, it’s: wj
“Bro­ken necks, splat­tered patel­las, sev­ered arter­ies: These are the things from which dreams are made.”
— Road War­rior Hawk
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Michael, Allan

Blade Com­pan­ion v.06 3 years 7 months ago #3924

• Allan
  • Thank you received: 131
Thanks.
I just want to let you know that I have not been able to test, yet as I cur­rently don’t have a home com­puter.
And since last Fri­day my work com­puter has been play­ing up, with Out­look, so I went and deleted Office to see if I could fix it, hahaha, you could put my com­puter knowl­edge on the head of a pin. Any­way it did not work and now I don’t have Word or Excel!!! after reinstalling.
Mourn for us oppressed in fear
Chained and shack­led we are bound
Free­dom choked in dread we live
Since Tyrant was enthroned
Mod­er­a­tors: Mozusuke, Phil, Michael
Time to cre­ate page: 0.142 sec­onds