Wel­come, Guest
User­name: Pass­word: Remem­ber me

TOPIC: Are you using the pro­vided using the pro­vided Arcane Secrets, or devel­op­ing their own?

Are you using the pro­vided using the pro­vided Arcane Secrets, or devel­op­ing their own? 4 years 2 weeks ago #2194

• Mozusuke
  • Thank you received: 127
Quote from the Good Book…

“The fol­low­ing is a selec­tion of Arcane Secrets, to give refs a feel­ing for the scope of what they can accom­plish. Refs are encour­aged not only to cus­tomise the names of these Arcane Secrets, but also to dis­al­low any or all of them, or to cre­ate addi­tional ones, as fits their cam­paign. The total num­ber of Arcane Secrets exist­ing in any one set­ting is of course up to the ref, but to us any­thing under 5 seems miserly and any­thing over 20 much too lav­ish.“

I’m curi­ous… Is every­one cur­rently stick­ing to the Arcane Secrets in the book, or has any­one started to develop alter­na­tives?

If the lat­ter, any­thing worth sharing?
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.

Are you using the pro­vided using the pro­vided Arcane Secrets, or devel­op­ing their own? 4 years 2 weeks ago #2196

• Sly­moon
  • Thank you received: 96
I think I would find it inter­est­ing to read and dis­cuss.

How­ever, for my gam­ing per­son­ally I am run­ning a magic poor set­ting. The only magic around is directly attrib­uted to satan, mir­a­cles are even less com­mon and then only by the absolute most devout. (Think tra­di­tional mid­dle ages belief sys­tem) and nei­ther of the appli­ca­tions are avail­able to the play­ers. Save for being the unfor­tu­nate recip­i­ent if it all turns ugly.
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Mozusuke
Mod­er­a­tors: Mozusuke, Phil, Michael
Time to cre­ate page: 0.127 sec­onds