Wel­come, Guest
User­name: Pass­word: Remem­ber me

TOPIC: Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released?

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 4 months ago #1981

Just down­loaded the char­ac­ter sheet for a new game start­ing up this week­end and saw that it was the same first edi­tion that was released with all of it’s errors. Was just won­der­ing if a new ver­sion is in the works. I know get­ting the Color Edi­tions out and printed it top pri­or­ity at the moment but was just won­der­ing if this was in the works.
Drink life straight, no chasers.
–Bush
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 4 months ago #1982

• Phil
  • Thank you received: 133
Hi razor­c­catu!

Hmm…I know noth­ing con­cern­ing sheet design. I think the one we have on hand was designed last year by one of the team mem­bers. PM me and lets dis­cuss your con­cerns. I can take those points and use that to get an alter­nate sheet started.

Regards,

Phil
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Phil.

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 4 months ago #1992

• IanP.
  • Another project nears completion…
  • Thank you received: 267
Hi,

The char­ac­ter sheet has been replaced in the Down­loads sec­tion.

Regards,
Ian P.
Fama nihil est celerius
– Noth­ing is swifter than rumour…
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Michael, Phil

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 4 months ago #1993

• Phil
Hi Folks!

The new char­ac­ter sheet is brought to you cour­tesy of our own Mozusuke! It is an easy to fill out xcel spread­sheet that cov­ers all the bases very nicely!

Mozusuke, take a bow!

Regards,

Phil
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Mozusuke

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 3 months ago #2104

• Phil
Mozusuke has struck again and we now have a new free­bie Char­ac­ter Sheet posted on Dri​vethruRPG​.com for down­load!

Well done Sir!
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Mozusuke, Dysjunct

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 3 months ago #2110

• Doresh
  • Thank you received: 25
Nice :D !

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 3 months ago #2112

• Mozusuke
  • Thank you received: 127
I notice we still have the old file ver­sion in the down­loads sec­tion of the web-​site. Here is the new ver­sion, which I sug­gest we put in the down­loads sec­tion in place of the old one.

File Attach­ment:

File Name: BotITCharacterSheet.pdf
File Size: 708 KB

In a minute or two, I will attempt to attach the spread­sheet this orig­i­nates form, but it is a large file and is prov­ing trou­ble­some to upload…

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 3 months ago #2113

• Mozusuke
  • Thank you received: 127
I also sug­gest we put the spread­sheet ver­sion on the site in the down­loads. Ian?

Some com­ments about the spread­sheet..

1. It is xlsx. I can cre­ate an ODS vari­ant if needed, but I am using Excel.
2. I have pro­tected the sheets. There is no pass­word, so it is easy to unpro­tect if you wish. I have done this to pre­vent inad­ver­tent changes to cal­cu­lated cells. etc, but to give you the option to take con­trol if you wish.
3. I have built in ‘easy’ for­mu­las like derived attrib­utes and pools. But not tricky stuff like total BL and total Pain. Both these would need to know ‘area of body’ type details that are not cur­rently explic­itly recorded in the sheet.
4. The cells for main attrib­utes can be a bit tricky to get to using the cur­sor because they are behind the graphic etc. To mit­i­gate this, I have “Named” all such cells. so the one con­tain­ing brawn is named … Brawn, for exam­ple. You can use your pre­ferred tech­nique for nav­i­gat­ing to named cells.

Right now, I am hav­ing trou­ble upload­ing the file, I pre­sume because it is too large. I have it on a GoogleDrive I can share. So Ian, if you PM me I could give you access? (I was not able to email it to Phil because it was too large at about 18MB — some­thing to do with the graph­ics…!)

Update– I’ve marked it as shared on Google Drive — here is the link. Once it is on the web­site (if) I will remove this link again…

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5sg-lJk…tMmFHbXM&usp=sharing

(When you access this link, it all looks rather ugly because google are try­ing to be too clever for their own good and are show­ing the con­tents using their own file viewer. The trick is to down­load it which is some­where under the ‘file’ option…)
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mozusuke.

Will a new Char­ac­ter sheet be released? 4 years 2 months ago #2188

• rarmy
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello every­body, I am the new host of Iron​thronepub​.com, and have placed 3 dif­fer­ent Char­ac­ter Sheets for your enjoy­ment.

1. Updated PDF to be printed out and filled in by hand, com­ple­ments of Mozusuke

2. Form based PDF Char­ac­ter Sheet, where you can fill in the blanks, then print it out. (And if you’ve ever seen my hand­writ­ing, thank you..) brought to you via Phil (and an Angel…)

3. Inter­ac­tive Excel Spread­sheet Char­ac­ter sheet, again brought to you by Mozusuke

All are avail­able in the Down­loads sec­tion of this site, accessed by reg­is­tered users only, so enjoy.
yur Host, Chief Geek, and Web­mas­ter
www​.iron​thronepub​.com
This email address is being pro­tected from spam­bots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mod­er­a­tors: Mozusuke, Phil, Michael
Time to cre­ate page: 0.170 sec­onds